Saturday, August 09, 2008

working, working, working...

I've had a really, really busy week at work - on my own for 2 days trying to do the job of two people was tough work, I was relieved when my helper came back! And my permanant work mate comes back next week - I will be so relieved to see her!
This weekend I have managed to do some work on my bag swap bag - I'm quite pleased with how its going, I started to follow a pattern in a magazine for this bag..........but along the way I have kind of changed it and done my own thing! - well, thats what creativity is all about isn't it lol.
I just came across this nice blog - doing a bit of blog hopping and it is having a giveaway, so
click on the image below to go to Lila Tueller's blog and enter by leaving a comment - to win a very cool bag that is!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend - Blair is just dishing the dinner so I'd better scoot and get eating - I am really grateful to have a hubby that loves to cook!

No comments: