Well, I had to visit the Dr. today as I have had an aching jaw for a few days - in fact I had a day off sick on Tuesday because it was making me so miserable - and the Dr. seems to think it is stress - that maybe I am gritting my teeth in my sleep! Just as well Blair is taking me away for the weekend, I must need a bit of de-stressing.
On the bag swap front, tonight I stitched up my handles, and following the pattern trimmed the seams and proceeded to turn them right ways out - only they split all along the seams.......so now I am up to attempt no.2 at my handles and this time I am following my own directions - which I probably should have done in the first place!!
Poor Mum had a bit of a stressful day today too - Dad decided to take himself into town, but neglected to tell her (or he thought he had told her, but hadn't) he was missing for about 4 and a half hours........ thankfully he took himself home, but where he had been in town was the last place we thought to look. (For anyone reading this who dosen't know - my Dad has head injuries from an accident several years ago, which can make him very confused at times and his short term memory is no good at all - so thats why all the worry when he dissapeared!)
well, I am hoping for a quieter week next week - although on Wednesday night Abby and I are going to see 'Cats' in Hamilton - so that will be exciting, we are going with a group from school so we were able to get cheap tickets which was a bonus!
Hope you are having a great day!
4 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment