Saturday, August 12, 2006

Just a quick note

To say I am a couple of blinkies less! I have resigned from the Rakscraps and Scrapdish CT's - nothing horrible or anything just felt it was time to move on - lots of other stuff happening irl, that I need to keep on top of.
I will miss being on these CT's as both were so much fun and full of friendly faces!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Pri, they will miss you for sure!! Hope all is well with you! And maybe they'll get lucky like me and find themselves keeping in touch with you and maybe on a ct too, LOL!!

Unknown said...

I know how it feels, Pri! I know you'll be missed - you've always been one of the friendliest faces around! Cheers!

Robin said...

We are going to miss you Pri!!!!

Raji said...

We'll miss you Pri!! Good luck.