I've been having a bit of fun (hubby has gone to his parents for a couple of hours and taken the kids - ahhh, bliss!!), so this morning I downloaded a cute ornament template from here, and then I downloaded this very cute and fun Christmas kit by my good friend Deb, which you can find at her blog here - make sure to leave a comment and tell her how cool it is (we want her to do more cool kits!!) Then a few minutes later with a bit of playing around in psp, Ta dah! here you have a couple of ornaments I'm making of my kiddo's. I printed them onto white boardstock and I'm going to cut them out, stick them together with a loop of ribbon or maybe cord at the top and add them to the Christmas tree. (I'll take a photo when I'm done so you can see!)
4 weeks ago






No comments:
Post a Comment